Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

FUNNY STUFF

I DON'T MAKE EM, I ONLY PHOTOGRAPH EM

I really hope that is chocolate on that bus seat. - Calgary to Vancouver
Maybe the guy in the bus seat should have read this comic book, on the trip.
Ahhh the Breakfast of Champions
 
 Should we tell him the buses turning in the driveway won't show any major damage - Vancouver
The cat is reading books on survival?   Won't be sleeping soundly from here on. - Home
I only take the pics.
 Nothing like taking these corners HARDin FAST. - Abbotsford
 You would think people would get the hint. - Chilliwack
 I won't park in the no parking zone, but I will block everything else. - Mission
 Well, the sign did say trucks are good to turn left.  Maybe not the BIG trucks - New Westminster
 Whew, almost missed that pole.  Lines?  What Lines?
 JUST STEAKS..... ok ok ....  and other things. - Brampton
 I would hate to miss a payment here.   Would be sleeping with the fishes - Brampton
 ERROR?   The display?  or the whole Smart Meter Program?
 Fire zone is for the other guy.
SURE, He can get out of the passenger side!

No comments:

Post a Comment